Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Toddlers and Tiaras

Okay, so I don't think we are quite ready to sign Caleb up for his catwalk...


Caleb is becoming more independent each day and one of the things he is doing is learning how to dress himself. Here is an example of what he picks out. Here we have his Nemo pajama pants, favorite Thomas sweatshirt and boot shoes as he calls them. These are the only shoes he can manage to put on himself and usually they are on the wrong feet.


All is well on the home front as Madelyn continues to grow like a weed. She has already been to her first business meeting when I visited with my coworkers yesterday. She is also learning a lot about shopping. Her favorite store so far is Target! 

And on a sad note, my 9 year old cat, Oliver has disappeared. He left shortly after Madelyn came home and was gone for about 2 weeks. Then he reappeared one morning at 4:30am for breakfast and that's the last I've seen of him. I keep looking in the neighbors windows as I drive down the street half expecting him to be looking out frantically.  Here's to my little buddy whom I miss so much!

1 comment:

Clare Whipple said...

Hope you find Oliver! How weird that he came back one morning but then went away again. Makes it seem like he is just around the corner somewhere. Maybe he remembers Caleb coming home as an infant and doesn't want to go through that again and will be back soon.
Let me know if you find him!