Tuesday, December 1, 2009

39 Weeks

When my baby was 39 weeks old she came into the world on March 3, 2009. She weighed 8lbs 9oz. And of course, I can't remember how long she measured. Today my baby is 39 weeks old on December 1, 2009. She weighs in close to 23 lbs. And again, I am not sure how long. She has her check up next week. She is more than two and a half times her birthweight. She crawls with great speed now, eats baby food, holds her own bottle, places her own paci, sleeps strong through the night, saysMama and Dada, makes raspberries and kissy lips, plays with her brother, enjoys long strolls, laughs and smiles with Mommy and Daddy and is the twinkle in our eyes!

We love you Bean!!




2 comments:

Christy said...

OK, so I had to watch that last video 4 times it was so great. Starting off with that amazing smile, then that hilarious sound ... then you saying, "Oh," somewhat taken aback ... made me hoot right out loud!

Love her dress in the first photo, too. She's so lovely! Kiss her for me!

Felicia Miller said...

I LOVE THAT SMILE!!!! And the lip smacks/kisses!