Wednesday, May 2, 2007

idk my bff, Jill

Don't you think everyone needs a Spam ball? Nana and Pappy brought Caleb this souvenier from the Monster Truck Jam in Las Vegas. What more could you ask for from your Grandparents? He loves playing with anything that rolls. This morning he emptied my bathroom bottom drawer and rolled the lipstick tubes and perfume bottles across the floor. Fortunately, he hasn't figured out how to open these yet! I especially like the part in this video where he is contemplating which ball to follow and wags his bottom like he has a tail!



This video was recorded on Easter and I can't believe how much Caleb has changed since then. I'm hoping to record some more video of him this weekend. He will have his first swimming in a pool experience, well, more like floating. And he's become quite the expert at the 'Monkey Crawl'. This is where he crawls on his hands and feet with his bottom in the air. This video begins with me using some strange voice talking to Caleb. Then, his Nana narrates and it wraps up with me cackling! Yikes!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Love the bottom shake! Cutie Patootie Pie.