Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Please Don't Scuff Your Nose on my Carpet



So the doctor claims that Caleb's persistent red nose is due to him being a 'white baby' and 'white babies have red noses since babies rub their noses on toys and carpet and such'. I think it might have something to do with the fact that he is my own little yogi and tries to attempt Downward Facing Dog in his crib at daycare. Of course, two sides of this crib are plexiglass and they don't make for a soft landing on the nose!



I'm happy to share that Caleb is cutting more teeth which means he is eating new kinds of food and will soon show an array of color all over his face. It does a mother proud to show off her little vampire!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Your doctor is a freak.

And don't you feel so sorry for them cutting teeth? Looks so painful. Andrew is still all gums, and Phil's mom told me he didn't cut his first tooth until he was 1. That would be fine with me!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.