Monday, March 12, 2007

Too Confining, Too Confining...

The consignment sales were a blast! But as soon as I entered the door my brain totally shutdown. What am I here to buy? What size does my son wear? I was mesmerized upon aisle after aisle of tiny hats, socks, shorts, tops. Not to mention I was hearing voices, every toy was talking to me as I passed. And at one point there was a small stuffed dog barking at me with this sort of scratchy, slow, batteries-half-dead kind of bark. How can one even begin to think in such an atmosphere?

I did finally settle on a few pair of overalls, books, and toys that light up and beep. It is becoming a little easier to shop for my guy. I remember my first few times in Babies 'R' Us! I walked out of that store more confused every time I shopped. Picking the perfect stroller, carseat, bottles, etc. Now I feel like a real pro when it comes to the baby equipment. However, if I had realized I don't think I would have bought any of it (except the car seat) at full price.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovin your blogspot on my grandbaby. He IS the cutest little boy in the world. Too Confining has taken on new meaning in your life. Love you, MOM